Base Location: Kolkata, Odisha, East India
Hands-on experience of medical equipment servicing
Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
Good knowledge of computers Google suite, MS Office, SAP, CRM
Prior experience with hospitals and medical institutions as a service engineer.
Good communication and ability to express and set the right expectations with customers
Service Engineer for Medical Equipment / Human Body Simulation
1. Looking after the service of the Human body Simulator.
2. Able to demonstrate the product at the customer place such as Govt. & Private institutions.
3. Coordination with the salesperson regarding complaint resolution.
4. Regular follow-up with simulation in charge in Govt & Pvt institution.
5. Keeping records of all services related to the simulator.
6. Should be organized and updated daily activity plan.
7. Daily reporting as per the company rules and regulations.
8. Should be proactive and responsible to take care of simulation equipment service and maintenance.
9. Responsible for timely installations at the customer.
10. Willing to travel.
11. Should have a good customer service / Problem-solving attitude.
3 to 7 years
Engineering Graduate preferably Biomedical Engineer
Knowledge of Medical Simulation