Join the Medekom team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team to bring groundbreaking technology to the Indian market for the treatment of essential tremors and Parkinson’s’ from a company called Insightec (www.insightec.com). This treatment is non-invasive, incisionless brain surgery based upon MR-guided Focused Ultrasound. The product/treatment is FDA clinically approved. You will have a chance to be part of an incredible journey to help patients see dramatic recovery in a short span of time, improving the quality of their life immensely.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing & Developing strategies to establish the Insightec brand in India
- Product Technical & Clinical support to doctors and sales team
- Product (Clinical & Technical) & Marketing training and induction to patient groups, doctors & channel partners
- KOL development across India
- Identifying key customers and nurturing them to the next level
- Business Development in Government & Private Hospitals, Corporates, and Institutes in both tier I as well as Tier II & Tier III cities
- Responsible for initiating and developing business with leading State and Central Government bodies.
- Marketing Budget Planning, Creating Strat plans & its execution, Managing & Monitoring the expenditures with planned ROI’s,
- Planning and scheduling field marketing campaigns, trade shows, conferences, customer(doctor) meets and camps (Online/Offline).
- Develop digital marketing strategy & promotion plan to increase brand awareness, demand generation & market visibility with the help of marketing team (including Google-CPC, Social media marketing & Email marketing)
- Work with the marketing team to prepare marketing communications with clear positioning and value differentiation for each stakeholder segment (doctors, patients, hospitals etc)
- Create product promotional contents such as customer testimonial videos as & when necessary for new product launches and relaunches.
- Conduct VOC and online/offline marketing investigation in coordination with contracted advertising agency
- Set up Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) engagement plans that would be driven by Sales Associates & monitor associated tangible benefits on spends incurred for the same
- Identify Customer Pain points during Field Marketing activities in terms of required Sales, Application & service support. Develop strategies aligned around addressing the key pain points to increase customer delight & satisfaction
- Conducting market research to explore addressable market potential, consumer requirements and trends
- Act as a single point contact between Insightec & internal team for effective execution of Marketing activities as per company compliance policies
- 3-6 years
- Product management knowledge, especially medical products
- Neuroscience knowledge useful
- Good proven written and verbal communication skills to be able to talk to different stakeholders: Doctors, Patients, Sales Teams etc.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to work independently, as well as with cross-functional teams, including remote team members.
Apply for this job